The Loccioni Group participates at the Automotive Testing Expo North America 2011 from the 25 to the 27 of October.
Visit us at Booth 5041
The fair is one of the most relevant event in the field of the Automotive Testing Technologies. During the event will be presented the very latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety. In this way visitors will be able to see the very latest test technologies and services that are being used in the full automotive production process.
Loccioni Mobility is one of the leading companies in the fields of testing and assembly technology in the automotive industry.
In designing and manufacturing benches and assembly lines, every system represents a new project, customized on the specific needs of the Customers.
Through the years we have been supporting the most important Worldwide components manufacturers and car makers with testing and assembly systems for automotive components (Injectors, pumps, valves, transmission, electronic) instruments and test campaigns. The know-how acquired thanks to these partnerships has led the Loccioni Mobility team, not only to integrate external technologies, but also to develop its own solutions thus adding a great value to component production such as:
- Mexus: shot to shot flow meter able to measure directly in mass
- Tip Liq: innovative leak rate measurement device
- Spray Momentum: instrument able to determine the impact force of the spray on a surface
- Pressure Intensifier: high pressure generation system
- Vision Systems: inspection of injectors spray.
- Mechanical Patternator: for the qualitative and quantitative test of the injectors spray space distribution
USA Area Manager
Phone +1 803 545 4393
Mobile +1 803 738 5151
Loccioni USA, INC.
1225 Laurel Street | Columbia SC | 29201 | USA